The Sage School is a fully accredited member of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS). NWAIS is dedicated to guiding our ongoing improvement and advancing independent school education.
NWAIS accreditation provides many benefits:
- Accreditation provides school leadership with an independent, non-governmental validation that the school they oversee is effectively delivering a quality educational experience to its students
- Accreditation strengthens and sustains schools, making schools worthy of public confidence while minimizing the scope of external control
- Accreditation assesses whether or not schools have adequate resources, staffing, leadership, and structures in place to allow for continual improvement
- Accreditation validates and improves schools through connection with colleagues, and through the peer review process
- Accreditation encourages collegiality and dialogue that allows schools to learn from each other’s expertise and to share best practices
- Accreditation eases the transition for students moving from one accredited school to another