Review this page to find the annual registration forms for new and returning students, lunch program payment forms, and other forms and waivers that crop up throughout the year.

School Registration Forms – Return by August 24, 2021*

*All registration forms and agreements must be turned in before a student can attend school.

  1. All New Students and Rising 7th and 12th Graders

    Print & Return if applicable – Please do not email!
    Please provide PROOF OF IMMUNIZATIONS (or EXEMPTION FORM as applicable).
    Idaho School Immunization Requirements Exemption Form – English | Spanish

  2. All Students and Parents: Read the Family Handbook

  3. All Students: Waivers, Acknowledgements, and Agreements

  4. All Students: Student Health & Emergency Forms

    Print & Return – Please do not email!

    • Emergency Authorization/Medical History form
    • Prescription Medication form
      Note: This form is only required for any student needing Rx medication dispensed on field trips or during school hours. If this is not the case you can skip this form. IMPORTANT: A doctor’s signature is required, so plan accordingly to have completed by the deadline.
    • Non-Prescription Medication form
      Note: Return this form only if you would like to authorize school staff to administer, at the request of the student, commonly available medications such as ibuprofen, acetaminophen, Benadryl, or other common non-prescription medications for headaches, cramps, allergies, and the like. Please DO NOT submit a blank form if this is not an option you wish to authorize. If we do not have this form, we will not provide any medication to your child.
  5. More information coming from your teachers and the school about Field Studies, permission forms, and Parent Information evenings.

Additional Permission Forms Note: NOT required for registration. Required as needed

Independent Study Project Documents

The following forms are required only for students who opt to pursue an Independent Study instead of signing up for a Creativity Workshop. Details of implementing an Independent Study are described in the “Independent Study Proposal Checklist.” Please be sure that students read these documents thoroughly.

Activity-Specific Driving Permission Forms for Students to Drive Off-Campus

Older students who opt to drive themselves to medical appointments or independent study project locations during school hours must have parental permission to do so. Occasionally, students in grades 10, 11, and 12 may have class projects that require transportation to off-campus locations during school hours. The following forms provide parental permission for students to drive themselves, alone or with another student, or to be a passenger with another student for school-related activities. You may wait until the scenario presents itself before completing any of these forms.

Additional Information

Printable 1-Page Calendar