The Sage School is a fully accredited member of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools.
- Provides school leadership with an independent, non-governmental validation that the school they oversee is effectively delivering a quality educational experience to its students
- Strengthens and sustains schools, making schools worthy of public confidence while minimizing the scope of external control
- Assesses whether or not schools have adequate resources, staffing, leadership, and structures in place to allow for continual improvement
- Validates and improves schools through connection with colleagues, and through the peer review process
- Encourages collegiality and dialogue that allows schools to learn from each other’s expertise and to share best practices
- Promotes rigor and forethought to assist each school in clarifying its own vision, mission, and values
- Eases the transition for students moving from one accredited school to another.