As we move into the final trimester of this year, we are starting to look ahead to next year. Currently, we have no specific or definite openings. However, various areas are emerging as distinct needs and possibilities:
- College Counseling
- And our general skills and academic areas: Writing, Human Ecology (Science, History, Art and Design), Spanish, and Math
Ultimately, teachers working at The Sage School have a variety of responsibilities. Using the above topics as an example, a person might be responsible for College Counseling, teaching Senior Writing, and helping manage the Senior Class. In general, we are looking for the following (this is paraphrased from Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans):
- People who are interested in connecting their Worldviews with their Lifeviews
- People who believe that good work emerges from exercising and employing their signature strengths
- People with high integrity, the capacity to learn quickly, and high intrinsic motivation
- People who want to work with adolescents and adolescence
People seeking employment who are interested in learning more about the school or who would like to send in their resume and contact information are encouraged to contact the school at any time. Email inquiries and information should be sent to or call (208) 788-0120. These are also the points of contact for those interested in visiting the school or volunteering.
We appreciate your interest.